The firewater tanks are used to store water and to deliver water to fire sites.
Per your request, we shall manufacture tanks of any size!
When access to water is limited as it is in most cases, water tanks are indispensable for wildfire fighting.
- Easy delivery of water to fire sites.
- No problems with storage. The folded product is small enough to be put in any vehicle or even in a backpack.
- Frameless design. One person can easily assemble it on one’s own.
The product design depends on its capacity, but, in most cases, it is pear-shaped.
The high-quality material for the tanks is produced in Finland and makes the product highly durable, light and completely reliable.
Water/retardant solutions may be pumped off and pumped down in two ways:
- Through the tank top, putting the fire hose inside the tank.
- Through the outlet to be found in the lower part of the tank, attaching the fire hose to the outlet with the help of the hose coupling.
Soft firewater tanks have carrying handles and a convenient latch bolt to fix the neck of the tank rolled into a tube to prevent leakage during transportation.
|Capacity||100 l||300 l||600 l||1,000 l||1,300 l||1,500 l|
Operation and storage temperatures
||from -35°С to +50°С|
||2.5 kg||4 kg||6 kg||8.5 kg||9 kg||
||570 mm||990 mm||1,220 mm||
|Full tank height||580 mm||800 mm||
||770 mm||900 mm||900 mm|
|Filling port lengt||390 mm||390 mm||920 mm||920 mm||920 mm||
Filling port diameter
||245 mm||350 mm||600 mm||700 mm||730 mm||920 mm|
||304 kg||606 kg||1,008.5 kg||1,309 kg||1,509.5 kg|